What are good applications for visual storytelling?
- Creating context-quickly framing a topic for discussion
- Demonstrating a process or technique
- Demonstrating a human interaction
- Concisely explaining a concept
- Telling a story that emotionally connects with an audience
How is Custom Video Production different from event recording?
- Project based, often with multiple recording sessions
- Requires advance planning by a producer with a client
- Recorded on location or in a studio with high quality cameras, sound, lights
- Crafted during video editing into a polished video presentation
- Can include narration, music and motion graphics
What are the Countway Video Production Studio features and capabilities?
- 20 x20 working space with lighting grid
- 3 switchable cameras for recording interviews, group and panel discussions
- Variable backdrops- white, black, gray, green screen
- Annotated screen recording with separate presenter camera
- High quality voice recording- lavalier and boom microphones
How are custom video production projects delivered?
- As a video file for your own distribution- Youtube, etc.
- As a Panopto link (Panopto is the HMS video platform for mostly internal use)
- As a live stream for your Youtube Channel or for the HMS internal live channel
What about captioning?
- Video captioning is available for all delivery methods, including live events
What about editing pre-recorded material?
- We can provide video editing and motion graphics for your pre-recorded footage
What about cost?
- Custom video production services are billed for projects outside of academic and educational content produced for courses in HMS MD, Master’s, and PhD programs.
- Custom Video Production Services Rate Card
Read our news article on the vulnerability for more information.