What are good applications for visual storytelling?
- Creating context-quickly framing a topic for discussion
- Demonstrating a process or technique
- Demonstrating a human interaction
- Concisely explaining a concept
- Telling a story that emotionally connects with an audience
How is Custom Video Production different from event recording?
- Project based, often with multiple recording sessions
- Requires advance planning by a producer with a client
- Recorded on location or in a studio with high quality cameras, sound, lights
- Crafted during video editing into a polished video presentation
- Can include narration, music and motion graphics
What are the Countway Video Production Studio features and capabilities?
- 20 x20 working space with lighting grid
- 3 switchable cameras for recording interviews, group and panel discussions
- Variable backdrops- white, black, gray, green screen
- Annotated screen recording with separate presenter camera
- High quality voice recording- lavalier and boom microphones
How are custom video production projects delivered?
- As a video file for your own distribution- Youtube, etc.
- As a Mediasite or Panopto link (Mediasite and Panopto are HMS video platforms for mostly internal use)
- As a live stream for your Youtube Channel or for the HMS internal live channel
What about captioning?
- Video captioning is available for all delivery methods, including live events
What about editing pre-recorded material?
- We can provide video editing and motion graphics for your pre-recorded footage
Due to ongoing maintenance, you may experience brief authentication outages with Office 365 and other HMS services. To check on services affected and the current status of the eCommons platform, visit the eCommons Outage Status Page on the HMS IT website.