Panopto allows you to create and share narrated PowerPoint slides and videos easily. With Panopto, videos can be shared securely or embedded in the Canvas LMS to be played back on-demand on any laptop or mobile device. Panopto videos can also contain additional content such as notes, bookmarks, and quizzes to engage your audience.
Panopto and Canvas
- Create Videos Using Panopto in Canvas
- Automatically import Canvas course Zoom cloud recordings to Panopto
- Share a Panopto video from another faculty member
- How to set up students to record video using Panopto in Canvas
- How to record videos using Panopto in Canvas as a student
Panopto for staff and administrators
First-time staff and administrator users must submit a Request a Panopto Account form.
- Using Panopto for Staff and Administrators
- How to Create a Video Using a Web Browser
- Panopto System Requirements
Sign in to Panopto
- Panopto Training
- Panopto is available in Canvas. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
- Visit the Panopto tutorials to learn more. Here is a video to show you a Tour of the Video Library.
Note – All public-facing audio or video content must be captioned when posted.