Live Recording and Event Streaming
Events can be streamed for remote viewers in real time, and/or recorded for later viewing. Recording and streaming services are available both in HMS Quad venues and other locations.
If you are not sure what the best recording or streaming solution is for your event, please contact us and we can advise you.
Choose the best audio and video options for your event or class below:
How can I request Media Services Setup/Assistance for Events?
Conference and teaching spaces centrally-scheduled through HMS Room Scheduling are supported by Media Services. Most* of these spaces are self-serve.
There may be cases where your event requires more sophisticated AV support - depending on the venue or complexity of setup. Media Services will consult with clients to develop a support plan and related pricing. *TMEC Walter Amphitheater, Armenise Amphitheater and Waterhouse Faculty Room currently require AV support.
- All requests for standard Media Services services must be submitted at least 5 business days in advance. Shorter turn-around requests will be considered on a case-by case basis and are contingent on staff availability
- All requests for event recording must be submitted at least 10-business days in advance. Shorter turn-around requests will be considered on a case-by case basis and are contingent on staff availability
- We are staffed Monday through Friday, 7am - 7pm. Any request for after-hours support (before/after 7am-7pm, weekends and holidays) must be submitted 15 business days in advance and will be considered on a case-by case basis and are contingent on staff availability.
- You can request AV support through the room booking process. Schedule your event and request AV support via the EMS Room Scheduling Portal https://roomscheduling.hms.harvard.edu
- For questions, contact the IT Service Desk at 617-432-2000, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
* Rooms Requiring AV Support: TMEC Walter Amphitheater, Armenise Amphitheater, Waterhouse Faculty Room
MediaSite Self Service Content Creation
- Create, upload, and distribute your own content with MyMediasite
- Learn more about My MediaSite
Event Video and Audio Recording/Streaming
- Record and/or live stream your event or course.
- Learn more about event video and audio recording
Video Editing and other Post Production Services
Zoom is the preferred web conferencing application supported by Media Services at Harvard Medical School. This dependable and easy-to-use application allows individuals to share their video and computer content with up to 300 participants over the internet.