The Information Security group at Harvard Medical School protects the school’s reputation, business operations, and research and academic missions through policies, procedures, technologies, and security education. The InfoSec team also provides tools that help to keep systems secure. The team works to maintain key identification data about the HMS community to speed and simplify secure access to systems.
The Information Security team is made up of the following:
- Joseph Zurba, CISSP, CISA – Information Security & IT Compliance Officer
- Leah Dorman - IAM Engineer
- Linda Johnson - IT Controls Specialist
- Dave Dischiave - Information Security Analyst
- Aprillia Powers - IT Policy and Compliance Administrator