Note – Due to licensing agreements, guest accounts will not have online access to online journals through Harvard Library.
If you are a Wyss Institute staff member or Wyss affiliate requesting a guest account, you will need to submit a request through email to Wyss HR & Academic Affairs by emailing AcademicAffairs@wyss.harvard.edu. “
Guest accounts provide access to several services at HMS. Guest accounts must be requested by a sponsor. Sponsors must be a Harvard Medical School faculty or staff who have an active Harvard ID number.
Sponsors may request that a guest account be active for up to one year, but they may request an extension when needed.
Guest accounts are often offered to:
- Students in Continuing Education classes or Summer Programs
- Faculty from affiliated institutions who are collaborating with HMS or HSDM faculty
- Harvard employees outside of HMS and HSDM
- Temporary employees paid through an outside agency
- Harvard contractors or consultants with a Harvard University contractor ID
Sponsor a guest
If you need to sponsor a guest, fill out a Guest User Request Form. You will receive a guest key after filling out the form. Give this guest key to the guest you are sponsoring.
If you need to request a guest account extension, fill out the Guest Account Extensions Form.