Reconnect to Adobe Creative Cloud
Adobe recently changed how users with enterprise accounts access Adobe Creative Cloud. These changes may temporarily restrict your access to Creative Cloud apps. If you receive a message indicating that you aren't licensed or if you are having trouble signing in, follow these steps to regain access:
- In the Creative Cloud app, select Help > Sign out.
- Select Continue to confirm and sign out.
- Go to your Adobe Creative Cloud home on the web.
- If you are not signed in, skip to step 6. If you are signed in, select your profile thumbnail at the top-right of the page. For those using screen readers, the thumbnail is labeled as your name.
- Select Sign Out.
- Restart your computer.
- In the Creative Cloud app, sign in using your Harvard email address.
After signing in, if you have multiple accounts, you may be prompted to select either Harvard-HMS or your personal profile. Select your personal profile. This will temporarily restore access to your Adobe applications.