New password reset tool available
Available to HMS staff, faculty, students, and hospital affiliates, this tool has a secure, easy to use user interface accessible through a browser link and on IOS mobile devices allowing you to reset a password, change your password , or unlock a locked account.
- Enhanced Security - Integrated with two-step verification (using Duo, which most users at HMS should already have installed) for added security and it also enforces a custom granular password policy for improved password strength.
- Proactive notifications - Notifies end users of impending password or account expiration so that they are able to change passwords timely without impact to productivity.
- Simplicity - Once enrolled, users can manage all of their AD (Active Directory) account passwords in one place.
- Efficiency - No need to call the HMS IT Service Desk to reset password or unlock account, which reduces the number of HMS IT Service Desk password-related tickets.
- Productivity - Enhances end user productivity by averting unnecessary and prolonged wait times for service desk support due to locked or forgotten password issues.
How to Access
- The application can be used via a standard web browser and can be used on mobile devices.
- The tool is not supported on Android and is only supported on iOS at this time.
- If you have issues accessing this tool with screen readers or other assistive technology, please contact the HMS IT Service Desk.