Microsoft Teams Available
More than just a chat service, Microsoft Teams brings together Instant Messaging, File Management, and Online Meetings into a single workspace for team productivity. With Microsoft Teams you can expect:
- A common platform across Harvard for communication and document management
- Collaboration with external colleagues through the addition of guest team members
- On-the-go teamwork with the Microsoft Teams Mobile Application
Microsoft Teams is available to all Harvard University Faculty, Staff, and Students that are eligible for a Harvard Office 365 account.
How to access
You can start using Microsoft Teams today:
- In your web browser: Go to https://teams.microsoft.com and sign in using your HarvardKey.
- In your desktop client: Follow these instructions to download and access Teams.