BioRender illustration software is now available at the deeply discounted rate of $120 per user, per year.
BioRender is a web-based tool for creating and collaborating with figures, illustrations and scientific content for publication and presentation. BioRender includes a vast library of scientifically accurate objects, as well as the ability to create custom ‘icons’ for you and your group to use. More info.
Only Harvard University faculty, staff, postdoctoral researchers, and students are eligible for this institutional access. Students and postdoctoral researchers will need a faculty or staff sponsor to authorize the purchase. Hospital-based HMS faculty are not eligible for institutional access.
- $142.00 per user per year
- Harvard Departmental 33-digit billing code required
- License renews automatically at the beginning of November each year
- To opt-out of automatic renewal, send an email to email@example.com
- No prorated pricing available for this software
How to Request