The Canvas Learning Management System
Go beyond the walls of the classroom with the Canvas learning management system (LMS)
Canvas is used for sharing course materials and assisting with collaborative learning. The University has adopted Canvas as its LMS for enhanced teaching and learning experiences.
Canvas for Faculty and Instructors
Canvas is an advanced learning management systems with must-have features for instructors like:
- Built-in audiovisual creation capabilities
- Integration with Zoom for synchronous online learning sessions
- Panopto integration to create recorded video content
Canvas for Students
Students will also find that Canvas has all the tools for successful learning in one place, including useful features like:
- Class announcements
- Links to online learning sessions
- Supplemental learning materials
- Interactive discussion boards
- Easy accessibility via a web browser or the Canvas mobile app.