Information Security Checklist
- Use a strong password for each account and not to share passwords
- Never store High Risk Confidential Information on your desktop, laptop, tablet, smartphone or other personal computing or portable device.
- Complete information security training appropriate to your position
- Protect Confidential Information on computing devices (e.g. computer, laptop, smartphone, tablet).
- Store Confidential Information in paper form securely.
- Report any breach of security of Confidential Information that you learn about.
For Confidential Information Users - Required Online Training
- Harvard Confidential Information Training (HarvardKey login required) is available for Administrative and Professional staff members who are required to complete training regularly.