Your voicemail messages will automatically be sent to your HMS email account. You can connect to the Harvard Phone User Account Portal to make feature changes.
Note: There are some incompatibility issues Google Chrome and the Harvard Phone Portal. If you're having difficulty, please try a different browser.
I'm Locked Out of My Voicemail. What Do I Do?
You can wait 30 minutes, when your voicemail box will unlock. Or, following the steps under "How Do I Change My Voicemail PIN?" below.
How Do I Change My Voicemail PIN?
- Login to the Harvard Phone portal.
- Click the My Information box located in the Quick Menu area
- Enter a new password into the New Pin box located under My Credentials
- Click Save
Can I Have Voicemail Messages Stored on my Phone?
The standard setting for VoIP phones is to have voice mail messages sent to your HMS email account. Other options available include having the voicemail message:
- Be retrieved from your desktop or other phone
- Be retrieved from your desktop or other phone and sent to your HMS email address as a .wav file
If you would like to change your voicemail retrieval options, please send email to the HMS IT Service Desk email@example.com.