Links on this page direct you to “How To” guides and other helpful documentation regarding Jabber softphones, desk phones, and the Harvard Phone user portal. Complete information about Harvard Phone, including user guides and training options can be found at phone.harvard.edu
A softphone application that replaces your desk phone and enables you to place & receive calls from your published Harvard phone line on your mobile device or desktop/laptop.
- A valid Harvard Phone account. A physical Harvard phone is not required.
- Harvard Phone account must be enabled for Jabber.
- An active O365 account.
- Download Jabber software
- Getting started with Jabber
- Jabber for Windows quick reference guide
- Jabber for Mac quick reference guide
- Benefits of Jabber softphone
- Jabber tutorial
- Choose a headset for phone and video calls
If your account is locked, call 617-495-4900 and choose option #1.
Using the Harvard portal
The Harvard Phone portal enables you to view and change the features of your Harvard Phone. For more information, visit our reference guides below.