Harvard Phone is the University's phone service that enables users to be connected anytime, anywhere. While also providing users with self-service controls to manage your voice communication needs.
- Place and receive calls remotely on your mobile device, laptop/desktop with Jabber softphone
- Enhanced phone features that allow for anytime, any where access through the Harvard Phone self-service portal
- Direct calls to reach you where you are, not just at your desk with Single Number Reach
- Voice message delivery to your email inbox
- Self-service Harvard Phone Portal to manage your voice and voicemail services
- Easily make adds, moves, and changes as needed through the use of on line web portals
- Traditional desk phones, if needed
HMS and HSDM Faculty and Staff are eligible for the Harvard Phone service.