Your HMS email account and calendar will help you stay organized and keep in touch with fellow students and colleagues. Email accounts are automatically created for all qualifying faculty, staff, and incoming students.
You can access Microsoft Outlook using a web browser. Sign in with your primary email address and password.
Two-step verification is required to access your Microsoft 365 email account. Make sure you have two-factor authentication (2FA) enabled before configuring your device.
Note – HMS email is not HIPAA-compliant. If you must send sensitive information, use our encrypted file transfer service.
Set up email on your devices
- Request an email alias for your existing HMS email account.
- Email and calendaring training resources
- Email forwarding: risks and recommendations
- Retaining your email address in transitions
- Export your email messages
- Update or add your HMS email address in PeopleSoft
- Supported email clients
- Protect yourself from phishing attacks and spam
- HMS email address eligibility
- Send messages and files securely