In addition to eCommons, applications and other HMS services may experience brief outages today.
You may be required to re-authenticate, or sign in again, to access your Office 365 or Zoom account. If you receive this request, it is safe to proceed. In addition, you may also experience brief authentication outages on a small number of HMS services
- Account unlock tool
- Course catalog
- CrashPlan (Code42) backup
- eCommons website/portal: ecommons.med.harvard.edu
- Ex-Clerk functionality
- HMS website People Search
- MyCourses website: mycourses.med.harvard.edu
- New user registration
- Online Storage
- Orchestra web authentication
- Org Editor
- And other applications that utilize the eCommons platform
- O365 Email: You may be required to re-authenticate, or sign in again, to access your Office 365 account. If you receive this request, it is safe to proceed.
- Zoom: Users may need to sign into Zoom SSO again. If you connect your Zoom to your calendar, you may need to reconnect.
- Qualtrics: To restore your Qualtrics access, please send an email to email@example.com for instructions.
- Password reset: interim tool http://mypassword.hms.harvard.edu/
Last updated: January 23, 2:50PM