HMS IT Endpoint Services Program uses industry standard computer management software to enhance the desktop computer support provided by HMS and HSDM. The applications we use are:
- LANDesk for Windows 7 and newer
- Casper for Macintosh
- Bit 9 for research instrument management and security
What You Need to Know
Benefits of the Endpoint Services Program include:
- Enhanced computer security by ensuring operating systems and applications are up to date.
- Remote support can reduce response times to support calls and enable distance based support.
- Computers attached to instruments can be secured and made more productive by ensuring they are always available for their intended purposes.
All HMS Faculty, Staff and Postdocs with an HMS supported computer are eligible for the Endpoint Services Program. Endpoint Services Program software is installed as part of the Cyber Essentials security suite.